3. Age Restriction. The use of the App is intended for your amusement only. We do not knowingly collect information relating to users under the age of 13, and if we learn such information was collected by us unknowingly we will aim to delete such information promptly.
4.1. User Provided Information. We may store any information you submit while using the App (such as name, social network user or identification number, transaction identifiers, etc.) as well as store any information you provide to us in any other way (i.e. emails, App web-site posts, customer support interactions, purchase of App services or goods, etc.).
4.2. Automatic Information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you use the App (such as UDID - Unique Device Identification, location data, email address, social network user or identification number, etc.).
4.3. E-mail Communications. To help us make App support and customer service better e-mail communications will be available. Such e-mail communications might be saved and stored.
4.4. Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources (including social media and other third party services) and add it to your account information.
6. We may combine your non-personal information with your personal information in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the value and quality of the Services and to analyze how its Services are used.
7. Please note, any actions you perform with other players are considered public, and are in your sole discretion.
8. Use of the Collected Information. We may use the information collected in connection with the App use as provided above in order to: (1) facilitate requests, purchases and service tickets; (2) send you promotional materials including info regarding to new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events; (3) serve advertisements (both static and dynamic); (4) monitor and modify App performance, features and technical problems; (5) create and operate an App members club or program;
9. User Account. If any of the App services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. We will use this information to contact you, to verify your contact information, to set up a client account allowing you to access the App's services and to track App's usage and user activities in the App.
10. Payment. We might require you to provide us with identifying information and payment method information for billing purposes. If you decide not to provide us with such information the App, or any of its services, might not be available or functional to you.
11. Disclosure of Information. We may disclose collected information if we are legally required to do so or have a good-faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process related to the App. Further, subject to applicable regulatory requirements we may disclose collected information to a credit reporting agency.
We may disclose personal information to a public agency when we have a good-faith believe there is imminent danger to person or property to which such disclosure would prevent, or minimize, the danger.
14. Transfer of Information due to Business Transitions. App collected users information collected by us may be transferred to a third party in any of the following events: merger, acquisition by a third party, liquidation and/or a sell of the App's assets (or any part thereof).
15. Data Security. We are deploying reasonable technical measure in order to secure and maintain your data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the data and it's immunity from unauthorized access or use.
16. Staying in Touch. As part of our aspiration to maintain a close and beneficial relationship with our users we might send you, from time to time, a newsletter/informational email/promotional emails (including promotional materials, new products info, product features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events) and you hereby consent to receive such communications.
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter and promotional communications you may opt-out from receiving these communications by following instructions given in the email you received (usually incorporated in the email's footer) or by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
18. Who are we? The App is developed and owned by Infiapps Ltd.
December 23rd 2013